An invaluable resource for a broad range of Arts and Humanities subjects, Bloomsbury Popular Music
provides comprehensive and authoritative information about all genres of popular music worldwide, from the early 20th century to the present day. For a full description of the contents and features, read more about Bloomsbury Popular Music.
Watch the Bloomsbury Popular Music trailer
Bloomsbury Popular Music is available by annual subscription to institutions, including universities, colleges, schools and public libraries. Please contact us directly to get information on pricing or to arrange a 30-day free trial at your institution:
For other queries and feedback, and to sign up to the Bloomsbury Popular Music newsletter, please Contact Us.
Visit our Administration Portal (user name and password required) to:
- Download COUNTER 4 usage statistics.
- Check details of all your subscribed products from Bloomsbury
- Add or change details of your OpenURL resolver and Shibboleth credentials
- Add your institution’s logo to the footer of Bloomsbury resources you subscribe to
- Edit your contact details
Please note that there are three COUNTER 4 reports available:
- PR1: lists total searches, result-clicks, and record views across the platform by month
- DB1: tracks the individual collection and records searches, record views, and result-clicks for each applicable database by month
- DB2: records the 'turnaways' from content items at the product (database) level by month
If you have lost or forgotten the administrator username and password for your institution, please contact us.
Please use the link below to download a complete set of MARC records for Bloomsbury Popular Music as an .mrc file. These are full RDA-compliant records in MARC21 format, and they include Library of Congress Subject Headings, book summaries, related ISBNs and DOI-based persistent URL links.
An expanding range of promotional materials will be available free of charge to support you in promoting awareness of Bloomsbury Popular Music to your users.